I don’t know what series of mistakes brought you here, but it’s not too la Hey, thanks for stopping by!
My name is Dan Saber (that’s me on the right).
A quick bio:
- Grew up in San Mateo, California
- Studied Math and Economics at UCLA
- Did Investment Research at Franklin Templeton
- Did Data Science at Coursera; as an individual contributor, I did a bunch of things, from analysis to model-building; as a manager, I grew our Decision Science and Inference function from 3 to 10 people
Besides this blog, I operate other things on The Internet, including:
- A LinkedIn profile with a decidedly mediocre picture
- A Twitter account, @Saber_Metrics (mostly complaints about UCLA sports tbh)
- A thoroughly unimpressive Github, albeit one that has seemed to bring value to a number of people
On the whole, I would give my own web presence a 4 / 10.